I am currently using a Renault Clio GT Line Tom Tom as my training vehicle.
- 1.5L Diesel
- Power Assisted Steering
- Anti-lock Braking System
- Dual Controls
- Electric Front Windows
- Fully Adjustable Seat (including height adjustment)
- Fully Adjustable Steering Wheel (adjusts for rake)
- Automatic Windscreen Wipers Front and Rear (one less thing to worry about !)
- Parking sensors – great help when you’re reversing
- Climate control to keep us cool or toasty depending on the British weather
- Spacious interior
- Multiple Air Bags
- Easy to Read Dash Board
- Part leather seats
The Clio is a smashing car, very comfortable and quiet out on the road. I chose the diesel because it’s a little bit more forgiving (slightly harder to stall) and has more pulling power than its petrol equivalent, so great for the open roads. Its kind to the environment too having one of the lowest levels of emissions in its class.
If you would like more details about the car or would like an assessment lesson to see if it is suitable for you then please feel free to "contact me"